Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of
the materials (information or software) on htmlsig's web site
for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is
the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on htmlsig's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by htmlsig at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on htmlsig's web site are provided "as is". htmlsig makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, htmlsig does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall htmlsig or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on htmlsig's Internet site, even if htmlsig or a htmlsig authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on htmlsig's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. htmlsig does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. htmlsig may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. htmlsig does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
htmlsig has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by htmlsig of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to htmlsig's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Subscriptions, Billing, and Cancellation
By subscribing to htmlsig, you authorize us to charge your credit card. Monthly, annual and other periodic or renewal fees will be charged at the then current rate plus applicable tax. All fees are charged in US Dollars (USD). Fees may vary based on currency exchange rates. Customers may also be charged additional credit card fees for currency conversion from non-USD currencies to USD. The subscription fee will be billed at the beginning of your subscription period or expiration of your free trial period, if any. Your subscription will continue in effect unless and until you cancel your subscription or your subscription is otherwise terminated or suspended. You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account on the Sites or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to cancel your subscription without fee or penalty at any time. If you cancel your subscription, cancellation will be effective at the end of the current billing period. After cancellation, you will have continued access to your account for the remainder of that period, but you will not receive a refund.